Innovation And Quality Since 1925
Founded in 1925 in the Ruhr region by Paul Pleiger, the machine factory initially manufactured armatures for the mining industry, later also pneumatically operated pumps. In the 1950s took place a successful production in the fields of plastics, regulating technology and hydraulics. This was soon followed by activities in the fields of electronics and, later, laser optics.
The development of new markets, the introduction of new products and the expansion of these activities overseas led to substantial growth, with four sites in Germany and productions in the USA, China and Korea.
The very different business fields have been restructured in 1996 through a spin-off to legally independent companies with the same family related shareholders.
Pleiger Maschinenbau is one of the global market leaders for electro-hydraulic marine systems, but also a strong partner for hydraulic systems and components, centrifugal pumps, coke oven cocks and non-ferrous foundry casts.
Pleiger combines the innovative power of a German high-tech manufacturer with the down-to-earth character of a tradition-conscious family-owned company with long-term prospects and its own training and research centre.
Pleiger stands for stability and sustainable growth.
Take a look at our NEW EHS-EX Power Unit for hazardous area and suitable for installation in arctic conditions down to -55°C!
Pumps And Valves 2017
A little re-view from our last “Pumps and Valves 2017” fair in Dortmund, Germany.